Hub Pen's gel ink is water based ink that glides across the paper. Look for the gel ink icon on selected products.
Hub Pen's hybrid ink is the ulimate blend of ballpoint and gel inks. It combines the durability of a ballpoint ink with the smoothness of a gel. The pen glides across the paper because of the higher ink laydown and premium tip design. Hybrid ink resists smearing, clumping, leaking and doesn't bleed through the paper. Look for the hybrid ink icon on select product pages.
- Patented hybrid ink recipe that is the ulimate blend of ballpoint and gels inks
- It combines the durability of a ballpoint ink with the smoothness of a gel
- Specially formulated to withstand low temperatures and outperforms standard ink
- Ultrasmooth writing experience that is smear resistant and doesn't bleed through the paper
ANTI FRAUD INK
HubPen's anti fraud ink adheres to ISO 12757-2 standards for ballpoint pens and refills for general and document use. This includes testing for resistance to UV, water, eraser, ethanol, bleaching, hydrochloric acid, and ammonium hydroxide.
- Helps prevent check washing
- Helps prevent document fraud
- The ink becomes trapped in paper making it virtually impossible to erase or alter important documents
- Works well for record keeping since ink is fade resistant and prevents re-entries and adjustments